Friday 11 September 2009

"So you want to watch me put my hard prick in your friend?"

Still gagging for a shagging but Ive been far too busy this week to ride someones fat cock. I spent most of the other night down the police station, oh that was fun. It was pretty funny watching the policeman squirm when he had to type the words 'cock' and 'wanking off' in my statement but thats what you get for getting people arrested. I couldnt stop imagining deep throating him under the desk. Theres something about a man in uniform.

I got my nipple pierced the other day, which is such a pain when running for the bus but I reckon it looks sexy.
Sam thought it was hilarious watching me scream while the piercer guy was on top of me asking 'so you want to watch me put my hard prick in your friend?' and jabbing me. Its strange getting your tit groped in a place that smells like a vets.

Anyway Im out tonight and I want to be part of a man sandwich in a massive bed with silk sheets, but if all else fails to be honest Id settle for sucking someones throbbing cock in a field.